Sometimes we want to forget a movie as soon as we walk out of the theatre, but other times we want to buy a DVD and watch it again, and again, and again. Perhaps the performance is fascinating, the cinematography is stunning, the story is based on interesting facts, or the directors have hidden so many Easter eggs and little subtleties inside the scenes that you discover something new every time you click play. Animated Times has compiled an eye-opening compilation of outstanding movie detail shots that demonstrate how meticulously certain renowned films were created. It’s no surprise that some films take years to create, from Interstellar’s cornfield to The Matrix’s doorknob. Scroll down to see these interesting movie facts, and let us know in the comments which popular film shocked you the most!
10. In Spider-Man: Homecoming, MJ is shown reading the book Of Human Bondage, which is about an orphaned boy who’s sent to live with his aunt and uncle:
9. In La La Land, Mia didn’t drink alcohol, presumably because her aunt died from alcoholism (which she casually mentions in her audition song):
8. In Interstellar, there’s a ticking sound in the musical score when the characters are on the water planet. Each tick symbolizes one day that passes on Earth:
7. In Us, the ambulance number at the end of the movie is “1111,” which is one of the several references throughout the film to the Jeremiah 11:11 Bible verse:
6. In Hereditary, two girls at the party are watching a silent movie that features a guillotine, which is an obvious foreshadowing of Charlie’s untimely end in the next scene:
5. In Baby Driver, Baby flips through the channels at one point and later repeats every single line of dialogue he just heard from the TV:
4. In Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Nick Fury’s tombstone quotes a passage from Ezekiel 25:17, which is also a famous speech from Samuel L. Jackson’s other role in Pulp Fiction:
3. In the John Wick series, a daisy appears onscreen every time John’s late wife, Helen, is referenced:
2. In The Lego Movie, you can often see thumbprints on some of the characters, hinting at the twist ending that they’re actually toys being controlled by real people:
1. In Thor: Ragnarok, the fallen Asgardian mural has a crack over Thor’s right eye, which foreshadows his injury:
So yes, these are the 10 Small Movie Details That Are Simply Brilliant. Well, to be honest, these details, despite being small, really changed the course of the movie. I mean simply, they foreshadows what was going to happen in the next scene and even told us a few connections between a few films and even the call back references. So which among these 10 was your favorite detail? Do let us know your valuable thoughts in the comments section below. Until then, keep reading Animated Times, the perfect place to get a closer look at the entertainment industry, upcoming movies, TV series, celebrity gossip, and much more. We’ll have you covered. Keep reading animated times, guys, for more.