There is nothing like putting on your favorite TV program, sitting back, and crying your eyes out after a hard day. That may not be everyone’s idea of a good time, but there’s no disputing the cathartic joy of reliving tear-jerker entertainment. That’s why we decided to build a list of the saddest TV episodes of all time. If you’re searching for something to watch that will make you laugh till you cry, consider one of these heartbreaking masterpieces from our exhaustive list. Please be aware that there are MAJOR SPOILERS coming. And for more tearjerker pop culture events, see The 10 Most Heartbreaking Movie Deaths We’re Still Not Over.
10. First, on Sesame Street, when the neighbors had to explain to Big Bird that Mr. Hooper died:
9. On The End of the F***ing World, when James told Alyssa about his dad dying:
8. On Avatar: The Last Airbender, when Uncle Iroh mourned his son and sang “Leaves from the Vine.”
7. On Pose, when Pray Tell finally visited Costas in the hospital and wept in his arms:
6. On Money Heist/La Casa de Papel, when Berlin sacrificed himself so everyone else could escape:
5. On My Mad Fat Diary, when Rae didn’t want to say all of the awful things she thinks to a younger version of herself:
4. On 9-1-1, when Athena caught her fiancé’s killer 20 years later and was finally able to grieve the loss:
3. On One Tree Hill, when Haley, Quinn, and Taylor laid in bed with their mom right before she died:
2. On Ugly Betty, when we thought Santos was alive, but really Hilda was crying alone and imagining him:
1. On Lucifer, when Amenadiel carried Charlotte to heaven after she saved his life:
So, yes, these are the 10 TV Moments That Are Absolutely Heartbreaking, But Few People Discuss Them. Well, these are some of the most shady scenes that are shown in a TV series, creating a bit of a shaggy atmosphere for the fans. But despite that, there are a few people who discuss these TV moments. So did we at Animated Times. So what did you guys think about these moments? Let us know all in the comment section below. Till then, keep on reading Animated Times, the perfect place to get a closer look at the entertainment industry, upcoming movies, TV series, celebrity gossip, and much more. We’ll have you covered, and follow us on Instagram and Facebook for more.