The Parent Trap movie has its own cult, and it is still popular among kids as well as adults. There is probably no one who hasn’t watched this movie. Everything was on point, the casting, the directions.
The movie is about identical twins Hallie and Annie are separated after their parents’ divorce. Years later, they discover each other at a summer camp and decide to switch places to reunite their parents.
But there are some moments about the film which we can’t stop thinking about!
1. That moment when Annie and Hallie put the wedding picture of their parent together and finally realized they were twins.
2. That moment when Elizabeth looked like a complete hot mess while she was getting ready to see Nick for the first time in 11 Years!!
3. That moment when Nick decided to turn down Meredith and he did it in the most brilliant way out there.
4. That moment when Nick accidentally fell into the pool at the hotel and then they focused on everyone’s reaction and all of them reacted in the most hilarious way possible.
5. That precious moment when Hallie finally got her chance to bond with her mom and she even got to help her during her photoshoot.
6. That scary moment when both the girls were doing makeovers to look like each other and they even pierced Annie’s ears with A Needle and a Lemon
P.s: This was also one of the reasons, most of us who were traumatized by this scene couldn’t dare to get our ears pierced in real life, since we thought that is how they do it in real life too.
7. That moment when Hallie went into her mom’s room for the first time and was actually and completely not only mesmerized by even fascinated by her dresser.
8. That “Aww” Moment when Martin decided to propose to Chessy during the wedding montage they showed towards the end of the movie.
9. That moment when Hallie and Annie were both made to bunk together against their likings and they bonded over the best snack in the world: Oreos with Peanut Butter
10. That moment when Martin proved to be “goals” when he truly embraced his vacation time by rocking a speedo.
11. That moment when Nick flew from California to London just to get Elizabeth back and proved that romance wasn’t dead!
12. That moment when all of us thought that Meredith was the most determined Disney villain of all time.
13. That eye teary moment when Chessy realized that Hallie was Annie and she couldn’t hold back her emotions any longer.
14. And that emotional moment when Hallie admitted her real identity to Elizabeth and Martin couldn’t refrain themselves from sobbing with joy.