“ But what is grief, if not love persevering?” —Vision.
WandaVision is an American TV miniseries made by Jac Schaeffer for the real-time feature Disney+, based on the Marvel Comic Book characters, namely Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch and Vision.
Set in MCU, it imparts progression to the franchise’s movies.
It happens after the events of the film Avengers: Endgame (2019).
WandaVision is created by Marvel Studios, with Schaeffer filling in as head essayist and Matt Shakman directing this epic storyline.
Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany reprise their respective roles as Wanda Maximoff and Vision from the film arrangement, while Kathryn Hahn, Evan Peters, Fred Melamed, Debra Jo Rupp, Teyonah Parris, Randall Park, and Kat Dennings are also in the show.
By September 2018, Marvel Studios was building up various restricted arrangements for Disney+ fixated on supporting characters from the MCU movies, for example, Wanda and Vision, with Olsen and Bettany returning.
Schaeffer was employed in January 2019.
The arrangement was authoritatively declared that April and Shakman participated in August.
The series gives proper respect to past sitcoms, with Wanda and Vision living in reality made by the Wanda herself taking both of them through various years of TV sayings.
The shooting started in Atlanta, Georgia, in November 2019, preceding creation stopped in Walk 2020 because of the Coronavirus pandemic.
Creation continued in Los Angeles in September 2020 and finished that November.
WandaVision debuted with its initial two episodes on January 15, 2021, and ran for nine scenes, ending on March 5. As we all know that WandaVision is the first series in Stage Four of the MCU.
The series got praise from the critics for its sitcom settings and sayings, apparent grey movements, as well as performances given by both Olsen and Bettany.
So now, as the series over, there have been a couple of exciting photos of behind-the-scenes from WandaVision, and we at Animatedtimes thought, why not let our fans have a good glimpse of these fantastic pics.
So without further a do let us begin…
24. First, for the black-and-white episodes, Paul Bettany had to be painted blue while playing Vision, so this is what it looked like when they filmed the scene where Wanda makes their wedding rings:
23. We really want to know how Elizabeth Olsen and Paul got through a single take without laughing while he was painted blue:
22. Here’s Lizzie absolutely crushing it while filming the scene where Wanda finally becomes the Scarlet Witch:
21. This is the moment when Wanda astral-projects and reads the Darkhold during the second post-credit scene in “The Series Finale,” Episode 9:
20. Kathryn Hahn is having a blast filming this scene from the finale, when Agatha takes Wanda’s magic:
19. This is what it looked like behind the scenes when Vision gave White Vision all of his memories:
18. Although we never see it in color during Episode 1, Wanda and Vision’s kitchen is actually blue:
17. While it happens magically onscreen, behind the scenes, Elizabeth had to do a quick change when Wanda changes clothes in Episode 1:
16. All of the objects that Wanda makes float in this scene are being controlled by the visual-effects team using clear strings:
15. When Wanda tries to find a recipe, all of the recipe cards are also floating in the air through the use of wires:
14. When Wanda messes up cooking a chicken, a very quick prop swap happens behind the scenes:
13. During the scene where Wanda calls after Tommy and Billy, Evan Peters and Lizzie actually couldn’t stop laughing after she delivered her line:
12. Teyonah Parris is getting ready to film the scene when Monica enters the Hex:
11. Before special effects, here’s what it looked like on set when Wanda creates a force field to protect Vision, Tommy, and Billy:
10. This is what it looked like while they were filming the scene where Wanda opens up the Hex so that the Westview residents can escape:
9. Teyonah and Elizabeth are filming the moment in “Breaking the Fourth Wall,” Episode 7, when Monica tries to warn Wanda about Hayward, but Wanda just isn’t having it:
8. Kathryn and Lizzie couldn’t stop laughing when Lizzie had to film a moment when Wanda flies past Agatha:
7. Shoutout to the person in green helping Paul seem really cool during this moment when Vision talks to Wanda in the finale:
6. Here’s Evan totally rocking out while shooting his bit from the opening credits of Episode 6, “All-New Halloween Spooktacular!”
5. Lizzie was fastened to the floor and was held up by wires during the moments in the basement when Agatha reveals her true identity to Wanda:
4. Here’s what it looked like while they were shooting the scene where Agatha has Billy and Tommy hostage:
3. Here’s Elizabeth and her stunt double preparing to shoot the scene where Wanda flies down and sees Vision’s body while visiting S.W.O.R.D.
2. This is what it looked like behind the scenes during the filming of the moment when the Westview residents confront Wanda:
1. Lastly Here’s a behind-the-scenes look at this badass scene from Episode 5, “On a Very Special Episode…,” where Wanda leaves the Hex for the first time:
So yes, these really are the 15 “WandaVision” Before And After Photographs That will Make You Watch The Show In A Totally different Manner.
I personally love these BTS to completely understand how much effort it took for Marvel Studios to come up with such a fantastic project.
What do you people think about these BTS?
Let us know down below about these flaws that Marvel keeps on making.
Until then, keep reading Animated Times for more great content related to pop culture, movies, television shows, and much more.