“Cinema can fill in the empty spaces of your life and your loneliness.” Pedro Almodovar
A movie’s ending is vital. Also, ordinarily, the film doesn’t satisfy different demonstrations. Thus fans agree that these 8 incredible films had terrible endings. In some cases, motion pictures have the fans in the palm of their hands, and afterward, the conclusion comes, and the movie producers lose the crowd. In that event, these producers lose a lot of their public. There are times where the exciting turn that stuns everybody works, with an ideal example being M. Night Shyamalan’s The Sixth Sense, where crowds mixed with returning and watching it again to find the pieces of information. Notwithstanding, numerous different motion pictures were incredible, paving the way to that unexpected finale. Afterward, fans picked never to watch the film again. The ending totally wrecked the buzz for the fans, and no clues they could find in future viewings. Thus we at Animated Times have curated a list, and here is the glance at 8 Movies That People Thought Are Wrecked By Their Endings. Sounds Interesting? If, yes then let’s hop right into it.
8. “The Proposal. There is no way Ryan Reynolds’s character should have ended up with Sandra Bullock’s. She should have done the right thing and let him and his ex get together, and she should have accepted going back to Canada. But the two main characters just had to have the cliché ending.”
7. “The ending of Split pissed me off. When he turned into that monster, I was like, ‘I thought this movie was supposed to be set in reality, not some sci-fi bullshit.'”
6. “I recently watched the Disney movie Soul and while I did like it (mostly), I found the end to be underwhelming and not creative. Sure, he might have done something difficult and amazing, but I don’t think that should let you skive off death!”
5. “For me, it was Eyes Wide Shut! It makes little sense, it’s a cop-out, and it doesn’t drive the point home at all.”
4. “I just re-watched My Fair Lady and I forgot how much the ending makes me want to throw my laptop out the window. The guy treats Audrey Hepburn’s character like dirt the whole movie. Even though she calls him out repeatedly, he calls her stupid and ungrateful; he gaslights her; he has a whole song about how women are gobby, useless, idiotic creatures (not to even get into the double standards of them dubbing Audrey Hepburn’s vocals but letting Rex Harrison just talk all his songs because he couldn’t sing); and then in the final minute, SHE GOES BACK TO HIM.”
3. “I remember being PISSSSSSED at the end of Remember Me with Robert Pattinson. The only thing I remember about the movie is the ending.”
2. “Last Christmas. The ending was ruined by the audience, who caught the twist in the trailer.”
1. And, “Mine is definitely La La Land. I loved the movie but the ending really upset me. I know it’s supposed to represent how sometimes things with people don’t work out but I don’t watch movies to be reminded of the real world. I watch movies to be happy with happy endings.”
So yes, these are the 8 Movies That People Thought Are Wrecked By Their Endings. Really these movies were wrecked by their endings, despite them being the best movies in town. Their directors and story writers weren’t able to frame the ends properly, thus resulting in lousy movie endings that couldn’t satisfy the audience. What do you people want to say about it? Do you agree with us? Please let us know down in the comment section below what you think about such a thing happening. Until then, keep on reading Animated Times, your one-stop destination, on getting a closer look into the entertainment industry, upcoming movies, and TV Series or celebrity gossips, and much more stuff; we have got you all covered. So continue reading animated times, guys, for more.