Tv Series Where Coming-Out Scenes of These Characters Are So Good And Prove Why Representation Matters.
Here’s a rundown of the best coming-out moments of tv characters!!
1. Brooklyn Nine-Nine – when Rosa came out to her folks during supper after they thought she was dating Jake.
2. Batwoman – when Sophie came out to her mom, who appallingly didn’t approve.
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer – when Willow trusted in Buffy that she loved Tara.
4. BoJack Horseman – when Todd uncovered to BoJack that he’s asexual.
5. Anne With an E – when Cole conceded to Aunt Jo that he’s like her and Gertrude.
6. The Haunting of Hill House – when Steve and Nell caught Theo after she slept with one of Nell’s bridesmaids.
7. Supergirl – when Alex conceded to Kara that she cared deeply about Maggie.
8. Jane the Virgin – when Petra conceded that she loved JR.
9. Good Girls – when Ben disclosed to Annie that he is a boy and Annie said she always wanted a son.
10. Stranger Things – when Robin conceded to Steve that she likes Tammy Thompson.
11. Schitt’s Creek – when David disclosed his pansexuality to Stevie with an astonishing wine representation.
12. Sex Education – when Eric felt more OK with himself and told his father that he’s glad for what his identity is.
13. Grey’s Anatomy – when Casey let Bailey know why he hacked into the DMV when he was young
14. Teenage Bounty Hunters – when Sterling understood that she really liked April.
15. When Maze sang “Wonderwall” to Eve at Lux – Lucifer.