There is a new League of Legends champion preparing for the Summoner’s Rift, and this character will surely make better use of the battlefield than most. Qiyana is the name of the next League champion who’ll be able added soon.
Who Is Qiyana?
Riot Games describes her as:
“A higly mobile AD burst assassin. Having access to multiple dashes and increased movement speed around river, walls, and bushes means Qiyana should be looking to roam and pick up early skills. The extra gold and resulting damage item mean she’ll be able to take control of the map and turn any potential skirmish into a bloodbath.”
This means that the new League Of Legends champion, Qiyana will be an attractive pick for anyone who plays Zed or Yasuo but on the other hand she will be a problem for ADCs to deal with.
Qiyana’s can harness the power of the elements around her by interacting with a river, a wall, or bushes. She’s got more than one dash, crowd control, and looks like she’ll be able to burst enemies down quickly assuming she can chain quickly her attacks correctly.
What Are Qiyana’s Abilities?
All of Qiyana abilities are listed below:
Passive- Royal Privilege
- The first attack or ability against an enemy camp deals bonus damage. This cool down resets when she draws a new element.
Q- Edge of Ixtal
- Qiyana slashes the area in front of her dealing damage. If her weapon is using an element then it hurls forward as a projectile and explodes.
River- Roots opponents on hit.
- Wall– Deals bonus damage to units with low health.
- Brush– Leaves a stealth trail that gives movement speed.
- Targeting an element, Qiyana dashes forward to gather its power. While enchanted, she gains movement speed near the element, attack speed and bonus damage.
- Qiyana dashes a fixed distance towards a target and deals damage to them.
R- Supreme Display of Talent
- Qiyana creates a shockwave, knocking back enemies. Any River, Brush, or Wall hit by the shockwave then briefly explodes dealing damage and briefly stuns enemies.
Since the various elements lend themselves to various effects, players will have to ensure that they pick the right one at the right time to start racking up those kills and gold.
The new champion is expected to hit the Rift next week for testing.