Marvel’s release of Loki series on Disney+ has taken things up by the storm and we have tones of theories being circulated. Fans are leaving no stones untouched to come up with these exciting theories and shocking connections between the characters.
There is another theory which is floating online and that his how Kang could have actually created in the entire TVA in the Quantum Realm. There are some facts that support this theory.
So according to fans, Kang The Conqueror may have created the TVA to manipulate the timelines for himself.
He could have done this to keep his own timeline away from the multiversal war that could be coming anytime soon.
But before getting deep into the theory, let’s have a quick recap of the previous incidents that have happened so that we have some clear picture about how the theory works.
• Harley shows up at Tony Starks’ funeral towards the end of Avengers : Endgame.
• Sylvie (Loki Variant) sent two “ Reset Charges” to different places in Tennessee in the year 1999. And we know two places are Cookeville and Kingsport.
• Jonathan Majors has signed to play Kang in Antman Quantumaia. And the more we look at him, he resembles to the timekeeper standing in the middle shown in the Loki Series.
•A reset charge does not erase anyone but it just resets the event and brings it back to the sacred timeline.
• TVA apparently made an appearance in Antman and Wasp. Morbius had hinted that TVA was all about science and no magic.
• Quantum Realm is a perfect hiding spot for TVA.
• Quantum Realm does not follow the usual laws of nature and that explains why Magic is not effective in TVA.
• It is confirmed that city in the quantum realm is not by accident and may have some significance in the future.
Coming to the theory, it is said that Kang has been using the TVA agents to destroy any potential enemies and direct the future to a point where Kang becomes The Conqueror.
The TVA agents were captured by Kang and brainwashed from the main timeline.
As a result they are under delusion that they are maintaining the sacred timeline and as Sylvie pointed out that all the TVA agents were actually variants who wandered off the main timeline but none of them remembered their past.
The theory suggests that Renslayer must be one of Kangs’ helpers and where she leads the TVA, everything keeps flowing smoothly.
There were two reset charges at two different locations maintaining the scared timeline.
That would mean that in Tennessee there is going to be some event that would be diverged from the main timeline in such a way that Kang doesn’t really want them to go.
Kang may be under the impression that he is guiding the timeline away from the madness of the Doctor Strange’s multiverse but he has risked or rather enslaved the variants in the TVA for doing so.