The anticipation for the second trailer for the MCU’s third standalone Spider-Man film, Spider-Man: No Way Home, is at an all-time high. With fewer than 40 days until the film’s release, fans are eager to get another look at all that it will cover. We have no clue what we will see in the second teaser, but it will undoubtedly confirm certain assumptions that fans have generated thus far. The film will most likely live up to its moniker as the most ambitious MCU endeavour since the Infinity Saga. There is no word on when we could see a second trailer, given how long the previous one took to release. According to some sources, facts from the Spider-Man: No Way Home trailer 2 have leaked, and they may corroborate the most popular fan speculation thus far.
Spider-Man: No Way Home First Trailer:
The first trailer for Spider-Man: No Way Home was published after a lengthy delay, and there were even rumors that the film would not even have a trailer prior to its release. When the trailer was published, it quickly became the most-watched trailer in the first 24 hours. The teaser provided us with our first glimpse of Alfred Molina reprising his role as Doc Ock, as well as a peek at Willem Dafoe’s Green Goblin, as we saw one of his Pumpkin Bombs from the Sam Raimi Spider-Man films. Fans believe that additional characters from past Spider-Man films will make an appearance, and we saw clues to their existence in the first teaser. The second trailer will be able to confirm or deny rumors about their return to the film.
Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 Description:
This film has been the subject of several leaks, including a half-finished first trailer that was leaked before the trailer was officially published. Details about the Spider-Man: No Way Home Trailer 2 appear to have been released by 4chan. The following information has been leaked:
– Version I saw was 3:17 mins long
– It was finished so I believe it’ll come out soon but idk when
– Strange explains the spell a bit better. Peter says that his identity being revealed is affecting everyone around him and he has no other choice
– Someone throws green paint at Peter
– There’s a single shot of Peter at what looks like a courtroom
– Doctor Strange says that they shouldn’t have messed with the spell
– We see a shot of Peter talking to someone at a cafeteria but it doesn’t show who the person is. “
The Lizard behind a magical barrier:
We see the Lizard behind a magical barrier. Peter stares at him with a scared look. He has pants but it’s the same design from TASM
– Sandman is shown as a big sand monster
– We see a fight with Electro at night. Peter has the black and gold suit. Electro has a yellow and green gas station suit with yellow electricity shining on part of his skin
– We see Willem Dafoe’s Gobin explaining to Peter that if Strange sends them back to their worlds, they would die and he has to help them. We only see his face and he was wearing a purple scarf
– There’s a few scenes showing Strange chasing Peter. Peter is holding a cube (same from first trailer). Strange says that Peter doesn’t know what he’s doing
There are a lot more of the bridge scene with Doc Ock:
– We see a lot more of the bridge scene with Doc Ock. We don’t see Peter fighting him, only saving people around as Doc approaches and grabs him
– MJ and Ned at the Sanctum. Ned says to Doctor Strange that he always wanted to see a real wizard. Then Ned asks if he can wear the cape and Strange makes an annoyed face.
– Trailer ends with someone saying that Peter will need help (black screen) then shows two shadows walking in the Sanctum. We only see the shadows on the ground then a shot of Peter with a confused look. The music that plays is a mix of Tobey and Andrew’s soundtrack
– “Tickets on sale now” at the very end
The Details Do Confirm Various Appearances In The Movie:
While the specifics corroborate the numerous appearances we’ve been anticipating seeing, the revelation that Willem Dafoe and Jamie Foxx will reprise their respective villain roles is a big plus. While this does not confirm if Thomas Haden Church and Rhys Ifans will reprise their roles as Sandman and Lizard, The finale, though, with the entrance of the two early Spider-Men as shadows and a blend of both their soundtracks, sounds like something out of a nightmare. This will only add to the excitement around the project, given that the specifics follow most of the speculations that have been disclosed in recent months. There have been several hypotheses regarding the project over the previous few months, and this detail should be taken with a grain of salt because it might turn out to be simply another fan hypothesis. The majority of the celebs rumored to be involved in the project have constantly denied their involvement. While it would be fantastic to see these elements come to life, we must be cautious not to get our hopes up for fear of ruining the film. On December 17, Spider-Man: No Way Home will be released in cinemas worldwide. So are you guys excited?
Do let us know in the comments down below. Till then, I’m Kevin Fegie, and we’ll see you lads in the next article, and don’t forget to keep on reading Animated Times, your one-stop destination for learning more about the entertainment industry, new movies and TV series, celebrity gossip, and so much more. We’ve got your back on all fronts. Continue reading Animated Times for more. Have you guys seen the Eternals yet? If not, then go and watch the movie at your nearest cinema.