This Is What People Replied On Robbie Collin’s Tweet About How Impactful A Movie Could Be

Films can be really influential in both big and small ways. When Robbie Collin tweeted about how he made little changes to his life after watching The Wolf of Wall Street, the thread got flooded with little changes that people made after watching a movie.

Changing Lanes

This is what @SamAFichtner replied on Collin’s tweet:

Find me a person that doesn’t change lanes if they are driving behind a Logging Truck.”

You’re Killing Me, Smalls

This is what @MaMaCthulhu replied on Collin’s tweet:

Every time my kids do or say something dumb….

Once I’ve Finished A Task

This is what @JackFiehn replied on Collin’s tweet:

Ever since ‘Babe’, when I’ve finished a task, I say to myself ‘that’ll do pig, that’ll do.’

Every Time I Peel An Onion

This is what @khontext replied on Collin’s tweet:

Every time I peel an onion I think to myself: ”Onions have layers. Ogres have layers.”

When I Cook Potatoes

This is what @rosstmiller replied on Collin’s tweet:

Immediately saying “po-tay-toes” after starting to cook them…”

When I Want To Irritate My Wife

This is what @hardcutpost replied on Collin’s tweet:

I do the creepy face-stroke thing off Face-Off whenever I want to intentionally irritate my wife.”

It Was Not ETC

This is what @cathrinebray replied on Collin’s tweet:

Aged 15, tried the “have something baking in the oven when he comes over” tip-in Clueless from the scene where she is trying to seduce a gay teen. It later turned out my date WAS ALSO GAY.

And that was the last time I would romantically pursue a gay man.

Narrator: It was not etc.”

Before I Go Swimming

This is what @BenScotchbrook replied on Collin’s tweet:

Thanks to Jaws… before I go swimming in foreign seas, I always Google for the history of local shark attacks before venturing in.”

Rub My Chest

This is what @dmoranscripts replied on Collin’s tweet:

When I’m cold I rub my chest not my arms because that’s the advice Liam Neeson gives to Christian Bale in Batman Begins.”

Communicate Number Three

This is what @JoshpBerta replied on Collin’s tweet:

When I communicate the number three with my fingers I always use my thumb, because that is how the Germans do it (Inglourious Basterds).

Dropped A Bad Habit

This is what @Nick_Pettigrew replied on Collin’s tweet:

A Beautiful Day In The Neighbourhood stopped me biting my nails, which I’d done since a child. Seriously. I tried to be less angry all the time & that was a side-effect.”

If I’m Alone Somewhere

This is what @GaryMunthe replied on Collin’s tweet:

If I’m alone somewhere I check if there’s a Twin Peaks Bob behind the sofa or a Pet Sematary kid under the bed.

If I have a pink eye I accuse someone of having farted in my pillow.”

Advertisements
Prateek Chatterjee
Prateek Chatterjee

Hey there! I'm a content and copywriter by profession. Been like three years into this domain and have been a perpetual writer with Animated Times since last one year (approx.). A Marvel maniac and kinda Potterhead. Trying to articulate things simpler and thrillful to experience. Check out my articles with Animated Times here and do not forget to follow us on social media platforms for regular updates.

Articles: 905